Who are we?
SQID Payments Pty Ltd has diversified as an engine to power merchant services, ewallets, direct debits and SMS marketed payments following a major restructure in early 2014. SQID Payments Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQID Technologies Limited an unlisted public company that was founded in 2006 (originally as Qpay) to develop technology for the secure authentication of transactions like ecommerce, credit cards, loyalty programs and other short duration transactions in the transactions industry.
What do we do?
Merchant and payment solutions
SQID has a focus on providing the engine and tools to help their merchants grow sales by combining great marketing solutions with leading edge transaction technology. SQID primarily provides intelligent back end payment solutions to software vendors that need connection to the banking system using intelligent settlements. This allows our partners to focus on their sales channels and not worry about loosing control to a bank. SQID provides merchant services to businesses that want to process Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards from their website, through our Virtual POS or physical terminals. This is available as token based payments like “one click to buy” solutions.
Transaction management products
Intelligent settlement, sub-merchant onboarding and payment management solutions. Marketing tools for connecting merchants more effectively with their customer by email and SMS.
- SQID allows software vendors that need a payment connection for their clients to retain ownership of their clients;
- Multiple revenue streams from transactions and marketing – therefore multiple exit options or spin offs;
- Patents granted in USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa and others;
- Mobile payments is a major growth market and are predicted by IDC to grow to over $1 Trillion by 2017;
- Growth in payment authentication over mobile is a major enabler to this growth;
- Strong technology base, good cash flows, consistent profits with low overheads.
Want to find out about investment opportunities with SQID?
Check the information available here Important Notices